19 August 2014

7/31 10 Songs on my playlist

I just love music.... Much more than T.V. I listen to music everyday....  Live music is even better, we seemed to have a year of concerts last year but none this year! *insert sad face here!* If you were to look on my Ipod, I can guarantee it'll be filled with Union J, Rizzle Kicks or someone else my kids love! haha! I have a varied taste in music but at the minute I'm listening to these... in no order...

One //  The Black Pearl (Body Bangers Edit) It was on repeat in Mallorca

Two // David Guetta & Showtek Bad ft. Vassy

Three // Let it Go This voice remix makes me smile every time I hear it! {If you haven't seen this... go on, press play!}

 

Four // One Republic Love Runs Out
 
Five // Snap Rhythm is a Dancer *it's a classic!

Six // Green Day Basket Case *our Ice Hockey song

Seven // Clean Bandit Rather be 

Eight // Madonna True Blue 

Nine // Knife Party Centipede

Ten //  Robbie Williams Any song.... it's Robbie!

I was gonna press shuffle and see what come up but hey my music taste is sooooooooooo varied I love allsorts! 

Catch up soon xo 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by xo