18 June 2014

Week 24

After making a start with my Harry Potter album last weekend it was soon Monday!
 This week has flown by, after School on Monday my friend came over for a cuppa followed by two more... so in essence I had a good girlie gossip from 3.30pm until 11.30pm, I was pooped but it was gr8 having a catch up!
I had lunch with my work best friend then I met the kids after school for a 'cooler', they were yummy!
I continued with my Harry Potter album, this is an old American Crafts 8.5x11, I've never scrapped this size before!
We had naughty mid week treats! We LOVE scones, jam & clotted cream! Mmm!
Thursday saw the arrival of my Studio Calico kit! My cats also love the arrival over my kit...bring on the fight for the box!
Rainbows group on Friday was really good fun, we spotted this ace fluffy cloud! *it's the little things eh?*
Saturday & Sunday we went to Bristol shopping, we LOVE it there!
I've also been up to some Prom surprises... all will be revealed very soon!
A quick Ikea visit & obligatory ice cream...
I treated myself to this cool bag in the Paperchase Sale, it reminds me of being a student, I think it has a Mary Poppins carpet bag kinda feel too! I love it! 

Catch up soon! I have a Prom to prepare for.... xo



2 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Harry Potter album sounds cool. Will you show us some of the pages when you are done?

    With the scones, ice cream, and coolers, this post is making me hungry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had a great week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xo