7 December 2015

Uni life ... the story so far!

Following your dream... I'm following mine but non stop working, I feel like I'm living in books at the minute! I'm learning loads at such a fast rate too
I'm having regular breaks...haha!
I'm listening to lots of lectures & taking lots of notes!
I do feel lonely at times...
...but I'm making new friends on the ward...
Student life does have the plus side of random parties! Hahaha! This was a recent 80's party!
My days and nights have been ram packed, I'm really looking forward to a Christmas break! I'm missing scrapbooking and not doing anything crafty at all!
Uni life is stressful at times but soooooo AMAZING!
I'll be back soon xo


3 comments:

  1. You are doing so well and I'm so proud of you. I know how hard you are working and I hope you really enjoy the Christmas break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you're really enjoying it and it will be such a great feeling when you finish. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by xo